Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Maids


Here are the dresses that my maids and I have chosen for them to wear on the big day. I love it!! I did give the three who were able to attend the choice of the dress. I wanted something for them to wear again. Yes, every bride says that. Originally the dresses were going to be black with an ivory sash then we saw this and fell in love. They will be able to wear this again, throw on a black cardigan and some black heels and you have a great date night dress! The dress will fall to mid knee, they'll wear red shoes (their choice) and have red nails. The best thing about the dress is that it will work for any of my preggo maids. The pleats help give some extra room or the sash can be removed for the bump. Perfect!

The bouquets will be a mix of 2 red roses. One being the traditional red and the other rose being a more vibrant red. The guys are wearing a traditional black tux with a red vest and black skinny tie with red roses as their boutineers.

1 comment: