Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's all about some fab shoes

Wow! My apologies for waiting forever to post a blog about the wedding plans and sharing fun ideas. I have fabulous wedding ideas and details to share with everyone. Where to begin? Well, we're in crunch time with 3 1/2 month left! Since I have been so far ahead of the game we are now finalizing details. The fun part! Right now, I am on a mission for fabulous red shoes. Which is it best to dye or not to dye? It has become such a fun detail shot for photographers, as well as a super cute detail for a bride. My maids are also wearing red shoes with their amazing dress, so I thought why not me too? Here are some fabulous red shoes that I've found. I have even found a great pair of comfy reception shoes! Still fashionable and comfy. Could it get any better?



Since we are trying to create a fun wedding with red details, my fiance and I thought "why not have the guys wear red shoes too". Perfect solution....so now both sides of the bridal party will be wearing red shoes! I can not wait to see these pictures!
















Another fun idea I have with my bridal shoes is having all my ladies sign the bottom of my shoes. It will be a nice personal touch and memory to have. Also, great detail shot for my photographer. When planning your wedding and trying to create your style within everything you do, think outside of the box. It has never hurt anyone before.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, I am SO excited about the shoes!!!! I haven't checked your blog in awhile (I've barely been keeping up with mine because I am knee-deep in editing), but I jsut thought of you, and thought I should check...and Stacy, I am so excited about the shoes! The heels, the converse, the bold RED...I'm telling you, it is the weddings with artistic touches and striking details like this that always turn out the best photos! And yes, the shoe signing is such a great idea and will make for the coolest shot--(and it will be a first for me). Wow, I am confident we will end up with amazing images--you're a girl of my own heart :) Less than two months and counting!

    ReplyDelete