Saturday, October 31, 2009

Everyone wants to know...

Yes, I have a wedding planner. Of course I do, even though I'm a wedding planner and know everything that needs to be done. I still believe that its necessary to have a wedding planner for day of planning. I am watching my budget like a hawk, but I was still able to fit day of planning in and so can you.
I know that some people use their maid/matron of honor to be the contact person for their vendors on the day of, but why? They are there to be with you and celebrate your day with you. Not to be there to talk to your vendors if they have any last minute questions. The very last thing I would want to happen is to watch my matron of honor deal with some emergency or issue while she's supposed to be taking her photos with me and the rest of my bridesmaids. Also, I have a planner to ensure all of the decor and little details are perfect for what I'm looking to create. If I was not a wedding planner, I would not understand the absolute importance of having one, but since I am, I can only pass on to my readers the importance of getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment