Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our amazing photographer

Please check out our photographers Elizabeth Wertz blog. She's great and I am so happy that we've found her. She's the best! Always remember the number one rule to the photographer is you MUST love he/she. They spend the most time with you. Her photojournalist approach is amazing and exactly what I was looking for. I love the excitement she has for the day. I know she's going to absolutely amaze me with the final product. My Fiance and I had the opportunity to spend a nice summer afternoon drinking lemonade and eating coffee cake with her at her home. Which I thought was completely amazing to offer us to meet there. We also had the opportunity to meet her two little ladies, which are so incredibility adorable. I knew instantly that Elizabeth and I would mesh perfectly. So in this case I got really lucky. I love my photographers work as well as her personality and passion. What more could I ask for?

http://elizabethwertzphotography.blogspot.com




1 comment:

  1. Aw shucks, thanks Stacy! It is my brides (and grooms of course) who make my job my passion--lovely ladies like you make it easy to be driven to capture gorgeous photos! I knew we were a perfect match too--it's amazing how you "just know--" on both ends! This blog is fantastic; in fact, I am about to send out an email to many of my clients, and I plan on directing my brides this way...

    ReplyDelete